On this page:
Books, audiobooks, music CDs, non-fiction DVDs, and toys can typically be renewed twice. Movies and television shows on DVD and Video Games can only be renewed once. There are no renewals on e-readers or Studio 300 equipment. Interlibrary loan materials cannot be renewed, as well as items that have holds on them and items that have holds blocked due to the policies of the lending library.
You can renew materials in the following ways:
- Over the phone by calling 630-759--2102.
- Online by logging into Pinnacle under "My Account".
- Stop by the Circulation Desk at the library.
Return to top
Library materials borrowed from the Fountaindale Public Library (including the Bookmobile) may be returned at any public library. Materials can be returned in the outside bookdrop by the front door, through the drive through, or inside the building at the materials return; or at one of the library's remote book drops located at 1st Presbyterian Church of DuPage (180 N. Weber Road) or Ashbury's at Boughton Ridge (355 E. Boughton Road). If you return materials outside of the Pinnacle Library Consortium, please be aware that these items will not be removed from your account until they reach us. Pinnacle libraries are:
- Joliet Public Library - Downtown Main and Black Road Branch
- Lemont Public Library
- Plainfield Public Library
- Shorewood-Troy Public Library
- White Oak Public Library - Crest Hill, Lockport and Romeoville Branches
Return to top