With the Library’s new Shoutbomb text messaging service, you can use your mobile phone to …
- Receive text notices about: holds that are available, items that are due soon, overdues, and fines.
- Send a text to renew a loan. (Renewable items only.)
- Send an ISBN to check whether a book is in the library.
The Library does not charge a fee for this service, but your mobile plan’s regular text-messaging rates apply.
What You Need
- A mobile phone and wireless service that can send text messages to an email address.
- The barcode number from your Fountaindale Library card, and the PIN for your library account.
To get started, text the message:
- Then reply to the messages from Shoutbomb, asking for your library card number and PIN.
Or, you can submit the message to
as one text string. Each action needs to be separated by the + symbol.
Once your Shoutbomb registration has been completed, you will automatically get text notices about holds to pick up, items that are due soon, overdue items, and fees. A text will be sent only when activity on your account triggers a message.
Click the following links for more:
For More Information Contact:
Fountaindale Public Library by e-mail: