The Fountaindale Public Library District provides materials and resources for those customers with special needs.
- Join Voices of Vision, the talking book program sponsored by the Library of Congress National Library Services for the Blind and Physically Handicapped. Contact Outreach Services 630-685-4231 for more information or visit this website: http://vovtbc.org/Application/
- Unabridged audiobooks are available at the Bookmobile and at the library building.
- Designated computer stations with larger computer monitors that displays larger font type and large print keyboards are available in the Computer Commons in the main library.
- Large-type books are available at the Bookmobile and at the main library building.
- Optelec machines, used to enlarge print in regular sized books, are available at the library building.
- TDD is available in Bolingbrook - call (630) 754-4949.
- Closed-captioned DVDs are available at the library building.
For additional information contact Marianne Thompson, Outreach Services Manager at 630-685-4231.