The Fountaindale Public Library District provides materials and resources for those patrons with special needs.
On the Bookmobile:
● Large Print Material
● Unabridged audiobooks and Playaways
● Nooks with accessibility options
● Wheelchair accessible
General Library Services at the main Fountaindale Library building:
● Low Vision machine, used to enlarge print in regular sized books, is available in Local History Room on the 3rd floor.
● TDD is available in Bolingbrook – call 630-754-4949
● Book Club at Heritage Woods assisted living community for the residents provided by Outreach Services Staff
● Game Day at Heritage Woods assisted living community for the residents provided by Outreach Services staff
● Programs at Autumn Leaves Memory Care including, but not limited to: stories, activities, and games.
● Closed-captioned DVDs are available at the library building but by request we can pull them and bring them out to you
Join the Illinois Talking Book Outreach Center, the talking book program sponsored by the Library of Congress National Library Services for the Blind and Physically Handicapped. Contact Outreach Services 630-685-4231 for more information or visit this website.
Bookmobile Senior Stops
|● Autumn Leaves|
|● Greenleaf Apartments|
|● Heritage Woods|
|● Levy Center|
|● McKenzie Falls|
|● Meadowbrook Manor|
Check our online calendar for this months schedule of Bookmobile stops.
Marianne Thompson, Outreach Services Manager, at 630-685-4231 or mmthompson [at] fountaindale.org