The Fountaindale Public Library District offers more than just books!
- We provide BabyPacs to our newest little library patrons to start them on the path to a lifetime of reading pleasure.
- We provide a Homebound Books by Mail service that brings the library collection to you if you are unable to come to the library.
- Our Interlibrary Loan service is a gateway to the printed materials available at libraries throughout the entire library system.
- We have a large meeting room that is available to civic, community, and not-for-profit groups.
- We offer school services in partnership with the teachers and schools in our district to help meet their reading and study needs.
- We also have made provisions for those of our patrons with special needs such as the visually or hearing challenged so that they may enjoy the benefits of the library, too.
- We maintain a bank of public computers so that our patrons have access to the Internet and other online resources.
If you have questions about any of these services, please contact Marianne Thompson, Assistant Director for Public Services at 630-759-2102 x4202