Join us on Saturday, October 26 for a day of ooky-spooky excitement for the whole family! Come in your costumes for added fun! All ages, preschoolers with adults.
Schedule of Events
The fun doesn’t end after our Spooky Saturday events. Check out some of our favorite Halloween stories, perfect for families and children of all ages!
We know Halloween can be a fun and exciting time for families, but it’s also a great opportunity to practice safety tips with your kids. Here are some trick-or-treating tips directly from our friends at the Bolingbrook Police Department.
- Avoid trick-or-treating alone. Walk in groups or with a trusted adult.
- Fasten reflective tape to costumes and bags to help drivers see you.
- Examine all treats for choking hazards and tampering before eating them.
- Hold a flashlight while trick-or-treating to help you see and others to see you.
- Always walk and don’t run from house to house.
- Look both ways before crossing the street. Use established crosswalks wherever possible.
- Only walk on sidewalks whenever possible or on the far edge of the road facing traffic to stay safe.
- Wear well-fitting masks, costumes and shoes to avoid blocked vision, trips and falls.
- Only eat factory-wrapped treats. Avoid eating homemade treats made by strangers.
- Enter homes only if you’re with a trusted adult.
- Never walk near lit candles or luminaries. Be sure to wear flame-resistant costumes.