The people of Illinois need your help! The U.S. Census Bureau is accepting applications for the next US Federal census in 2020. This year, Fountaindale Public Library is providing an open space for individuals to submit their job applications online and to pick up informational handouts about the role of the census in our community. Applicants who can speak another language are needed in Bolingbrook and throughout the Will County area.
Job recruitment will begin in late December and early January, so this is the perfect time to apply for a new job in the New Year. Representatives from our local census office will be available to answer questions and assist with applications. Light refreshments will be available throughout the session for applicants.
Application sessions will be held on the following dates:
- Tuesday, December 17, 2–6 p.m. in Meeting Room A
- Thursday, December 19, 2–6 p.m. in Meeting Room B
- Monday, December 23, 2–6 p.m. in Meeting Room A
- Friday, December 27, 2–6 p.m. in Meeting Room A
- Monday, December 30, 2–6 p.m. in Meeting Room A
- Thursday, January 2, 2–6 p.m. in Meeting Room A
- Monday, January 6 , 2–6 p.m. in Main Lobby
- Thursday, January 9, 2–6 p.m. in Main Lobby
For more information or to apply online, call 1.855.562.2020 or visit 2020census.gov/en/jobs.