Even though we are closed until further notice and American citizens are being asked to stay in their homes for the next few weeks, you can still use your library from the comfort of your own home! If you have any questions while we are closed, please email us at email@example.com or use our text a librarian service.
Get a Library Card
If you don’t have a library card yet, we’re offering temporary cards to district residents to give you access to our digital collection and eResources. Follow these steps to apply:
- Check that you live within our district boundaries.
- Complete the “register now” form on our OPAC.
- Filling out the form will give you instant access to your account and our catalog.
- Within 24 hours, a Fountaindale staff member will contact you to verify your card is active. At that time, you can start using our digital collection and eResources.
- Your library card is good for 30 days. Once we reopen, you must come to the library in person with two forms of identification to receive your physical library card.
Download & Stream
Studio 300 from Home
Just for Fun
Looking for activities to pass the time? Here’s some fun things that might help.
- Submit your writing to be published in our Nemo Journal or Teen Journal
- Read the Nemo Journal, Volumes 1 & 2
- 15 Broadway Plays and Musicals You Can Watch On Stage From Home
- Celebrities Reading Children’s Stories
- Storytimes from Space
- Scholastic’s Daily Projects
- Museum Virtual Tours
- Education Companies Offering Free Subscriptions
- Hallmark Christmas Movie Marathon
- Create or Join an Online Book Club Your Own Book Club Online?
- Free Virtual Tours & Entertainment
- Free Children’s Stories on Audible
- Free Sesame Street eBooks from Barnes & Noble
- Free Nikon’s Online Classes in April