You can still use your library from the comfort of your own home! If you have any questions while our building is closed, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at 630.759.2102, text us at 66746 or use our text-a-librarian service.
Drive-thru Service Now Available
Our drive-thru window is now open for material holds pickup. Our drive-thru hours are Monday–Saturday, noon–6 p.m. You will receive a phone call when your items are ready for pick up, after which you have seven days to pick them up. We ask that you please do not come to the drive-thru until after you have received a phone call from our staff. Please use our 24/7 book drops to return materials; the drive-thru window is for holds pickups only.
Attend a Virtual Program
We have an exciting lineup of virtual programs every week. Join us for storytimes and puppet shows for kids, Minecraft and meetups for teens and book talks, learning circles, ESL classes and genealogy webinars for adults. For days and times, visit our events calendar, and be sure to check back often as we’re adding new content every day.
Download & Stream
Studio 300 from Home
Just for Fun
Looking for activities to pass the time? Here’s some fun things that might help.
- Submit your writing to be published in our Nemo Journal or Teen Journal
- Read the Nemo Journal, Volumes 1 & 2
- 15 Broadway Plays and Musicals You Can Watch On Stage From Home
- Celebrities Reading Children’s Stories
- Storytimes from Space
- Scholastic’s Daily Projects
- Museum Virtual Tours
- Education Companies Offering Free Subscriptions
- Hallmark Christmas Movie Marathon
- Create or Join an Online Book Club Your Own Book Club Online?
- Free Virtual Tours & Entertainment
- Free Children’s Stories on Audible
- Free Sesame Street eBooks from Barnes & Noble
- Free Nikon’s Online Classes in April