Do you like making and playing with ooey-gooey slime? Do you want to learn more about slime, including some really cool recipes for slime? Then keep reading! Last month we made some slime that just looked like slime. This month, the slime is designed to look like snot!
Here’s how I made my slime
This recipe came from The Slime Book.
- I heated the water in the microwave for one minute. You can use any method to heat the water, just make sure that you are working safely and getting help from an adult if necessary.
- Sprinkle the gelatin into the hot water and stir until it dissolves.
- Stir in a few drops of food coloring. I used four drops and it was very intensely green.
- Let the mixture cool for about an hour.
- Put the corn syrup in the mixing bowl.
- Then stir the cooled gelatin mixture into it.
Now you have fake snot!