Weekdays, June 3–August 9, 12:30–1 p.m. (No meals on Thursday, July 4)
To help ensure no child goes hungry this summer, Valley View School District Nutrition Services is giving free meals to children ages 18 and younger. Please note, due to federal regulations, food must be consumed on site.
Los Servicios de Nutrición de Valley View servirán comidas gratis para los niños de 18 años de edad o menores. La comida debe ser consumida en la biblioteca.
Summer Meal Lunch Menu
- Monday: All beef hot dog OR a peanut butter and jelly Uncrustable; includes a fruit juice slushy cup
- Tuesday: Yogurt with a whole grain muffin and cheese stick OR a cheese pizza Anytimers; includes Goldfish crackers
- Wednesday: Cheeseburger OR a peanut butter and jelly Uncrustable; includes whole grain baked chips
- Thursday: Turkey or veggie sub OR a cheese pizza Anytimers; includes a fruit juice slushy cup
- Friday: Chicken patty sandwich OR a peanut butter and jelly Uncrustable; includes a mini whole grain Rice Krispies Treat
Every lunch includes whole grains, lean proteins, milk, fruit and vegetable choice.
For questions or more information, call 866.348.6497 or visit vvsd.org/food.