For years, Fountaindale Public Library has had a partnership with the Workforce Center of Will County where we provide space in our parking lot for their Mobile Workforce Center to help people who are looking for work or need to brush up on interviewing and job search skills. While the Mobile Workforce Center may not be in our parking lot for a while, there are still services available to help Will County residents looking for work.
Services Currently Available:
- Email them your resume and have a Certified Professional Resume Writer provide feedback.
- Post your resume to their website for employers to find.
- Call them and speak to a Certified Professional Career Coach to develop a career plan or get advice.
- Prepare for online interviews together.
- Visit their job board at www.jobs4people.org, you can see who in Will County is hiring.
- Access a variety of workshops archived on their Facebook page using Facebook Live.
If you would like to speak face to face, they can set up a FaceTime or Zoom meeting with you. You can email them at firstname.lastname@example.org or call them at 815.774.6354 if you have any questions. All emails and calls will be returned the same business day.
*Written by and posted on behalf of Christopher Halvorsen, Adult & Teen Services Assistant Manager.