Inspired by our patrons’ love for our building, we designed a logo that visually represents our space and instantly connects you to your library. Now it’s your turn to showcase your artwork inspired by our new look. Fountaindale Public Library District residents of all ages can participate, and one winner from each age group will have their artwork printed on limited-edition bookmarks this summer!
- 12 and under
- 18 and older
How to Enter:
Pick up an entry form from any of our service desks or the Bookmobile, download and print our entry form or submit your digital design below.
- All entries must be received by Monday, May 15
- Artwork must be original and free of copyright restrictions
- All art forms are welcome (crayons, pen, colored pencil, paint, digital, etc.)
- Digital artwork should be 2835 pixels x 735 pixels (2” x 8”) and must have a resolution of 300 dpi or higher
- Limit one entry per person
- Monday, May 15: Bookmark design submission deadline
- Friday, May 26: Winners from each age group announced
- July: Printed bookmarks will be available to the public, while supplies last