As of Friday, January 15, Studio 300 is available to the public by appointment only. We’re excited to be able to once again give you a place to create, curate and share your stories. Please note, you will need to adhere to our library’s new requirements for using our building while using Studio 300.
Studio 300 Hours:
Monday–Thursday: 10 a.m.–8:30 p.m.
Friday–Saturday: 10 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
Sunday: 12:30–5:30 p.m.
Studio 300 Appointments
Studio 300 is available to use by appointment only. This includes the Mac computers, Maker Lab, creative spaces and to pick up circulating equipment. We will take appointments up to two weeks in advance. To make an appointment, please call 630.685.4260 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Elevator access to Studio 300 will not be available to the public. Instead, our staff will have a table in the lobby (in front of Brooks Cafe) for you to check in before heading down to the studio. You will receive a key card to access the elevator during your appointment time. Equipment can be returned anytime during studio hours either at the lobby table or at the Studio 300 Service Desk if capacity has not already been reached.
Limits of Use
- No more than 10 patrons can occupy Studio 300 at any given time.
- Studio 300’s layout has been adjusted to comply with social distancing guidelines.
- Computer sessions are limited to two hours sessions.
- Creative spaces are limited to four hour sessions.
- Staff assistance will be provided via remote connections and/or limited close contact while maintaining social distancing and wearing PPE.
- Certain equipment will be subject to quarantine, so not all of our rooms or equipment will be available at all times.
- As with other library departments, there will be no in-person programming. Studio 300 classes will be virtual until further notice. Please see our events calendar for details.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact us at 630.685.4260 or email@example.com.
We hope to see you soon!