Have you ever felt like time is flying by in the blink of an eye? Join us this August when we’ll go through an entire year in just one week!
We will start the week off just like our year starts out, in the middle of winter. Brrrr! But it won’t be chilly for long! Winter will turn into spring overnight, and soon after that, it will be time for the heat of summer. My favorite time of year is next! I enjoy the changing leaves of fall. Then we head back to the cold winds of winter. And before you can say “Merry Christmas,” it will be time to celebrate the New Year!
We hope you stop by to enjoy this wonderful week of celebrations and festivities. We have a fun week filled with crafts, activities and more!
Monday, August 22: Winter
- Take-It Make-It Craft: Melted Snowman. Pick up a kit at the Children’s Services Desk, while supplies last.
Tuesday, August 23: Spring
- Take-It Make-It Craft: Clothespin Dragonfly. Pick up a kit at the Children’s Services Desk, while supplies last.
Friday, August 26: Winter (Again!)
- Take-It Make-It Craft: Paper Sleigh. Pick up at the Children’s Services Desk, while supplies last.
Saturday, August 27: New Year’s Eve!
- Take-It Make-It Craft: Paper Plate Party Animal. Pick up at the Children’s Services Desk, while supplies last.
- Noon Year Party, 11:30 a.m.–12:15 p.m. Let’s celebrate the end of “A Year in a Week” with a Noon Year Party! We’ll have music, dancing, a craft and a special countdown to the “New Year!” (Registration opens on Saturday, August 6 at 9 a.m.)